Tellence (www.tellence.net) is extending software development activity in Bucharest and, in partnership with its partner, an International Cybersecurity & networking player , is looking for a that will coordinate and mentor a team of 5 Java/C++ Developers who will help develop Enterprise Network Security Solutions.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
You will use modern technologies and development methodologies and you will have a direct impact on the DEV of products and solutions. As part of the team, you'll coordinate a team of software engineer and help to develop modules for policy orchestration software solutions – a product that won numerous awards, including Best of VMworld 2016 US: Best of Show winner.
• BSc. Computer Science from leading universities.
• Java (J2SE, JEE Server Side) OR C++ development experience of 5+ years.
• Extensive knowledge in OO programming language (SOLID principles, OO Design Patters).
• Good communication skills with the ability to work effectively both independently & as part of a team.
• Self-motivation & curiosity.
• Experience in Hibernate and Spring frameworks.
• Familiarity with SQL.
• Experience in distributed application development.
• Experience with networking and security software solutions.
• Experience with multithreaded applications development.
• Experience with Junit testing (Mockito / PowerMock frameworks).
• Competitive remuneration and undetermined work contract ;
• Sick days (2 days/year);
• 2 extra leave days when employee has reached a period of 3 years in company;
• International projects and professional growth in a technology environment;
• Flexible and professional working environment;
• Central location (close to metro station Universitate);
• Medical subscription (Medlife or Regina Maria);
• 7card subscription;