Within the Société Générale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC), which is a shared services center and is part of the Société Générale Group's Resources and Innovation Department.
Its mission: to provide the Group's divisions and clusters with high-performance and innovative IT solutions.
Within the BSC, the Finance Solutions Center ensures, in particular, the evolutions and the smooth functioning of the application EII / Reg international reports, which aims to produce the regulatory reporting on an individual basis of some subsidiaries of the Company Group general
Regulatory Reporting services for SG European entities are delivered in Société Générale European Business Services (EBS) in Bucharest. In order to bring closer IT representatives to business representatives, it was decided to transfer from Paris to Bucharest the global ownership and maintenance of the Regulatory international reporting application (. We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to be part of the new team in Bucharest.
- Design the functional content of an IT solution on behalf of the business.
- Ensure quality operation of the IT Regulatory Reporting solution, in close collaboration with the project management and the various stakeholders
Your main activities are:
- Provide user assistance and production monitoring and support of regulatory reporting process
- Identify, analyze, challenge and translate user needs for changes and new regulatory requirements of the international and national banks and other authorities together with the Project Manager. Contribute to the different project phases (opportunity study, framing, analysis and design, functional validation, change management).Will have to be able to individually carry out opportunity studies and produce scoping notes in relation to multiple entities of the Group (IT and business, in Central or in the pillars)
- Define IT solutions and assess impact.
- Elaborate functional and partial technical specifications including SQL and parameterization formulas for the regulatory reporting tool.
- Responsible for delivering IT specifications to development teams
- Overall responsible for following entire software development lifecycle (functional and technical specifications, developments, IT testing, production deployment and support)
- Identify, write, validate test cases and perform IT testing.
- Anticipate and follow-up changes.
- Ensure very good communication with internal/external contacts
Master degree level in computer science/engineering school, you have an experience already confirmed in IT business analyst activities in regulatory reporting of banks (3 years experience in a similar position).
You have a very good level of English. French would represent a plus.
You have the following advantages:
- Functional and business knowledge related to accounting and regulatory reporting
- Technical knowledge, Information system and associated computer tools, affinity to IT:
- Very good skills in Excel
- SQL knowledge (medium level)
- Knowledge of relational databases and data warehouses
- Knowledge of technologies such as an XML or e.g. XBRL
- Ability to understand a logical algorithm
- High reactivity and availability to enable rapid decision-making
- Strong autonomy, given the short deadlines in which the changes are requested, sometimes very significant
- Reliable and able to strongly communicate with many internal and external contacts
- Rigor, capacity to analyze and synthesize
- Team spirit