Banking Technical Support Officer, €19.000- €23.000/year
- Position: Banking Technical Support Officer
- Sector: Banking / IT
- Location: Bucharest
- Type of Job: Full Time
- Salary: €19.000- €23.000/year
- Other benefits: multicultural working environment, progressive salary, intensive trainings abroad
The employer positions itself as the “house bank” for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and for private individuals wishing to save and conduct their banking business on a fair and transparent basis. In this way the group strives to promote the segments of the population that contribute to economic and social development.
Your main responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting a complex transactional application system based on MS SQL
- Integrating into a multi-level help-desk system
- Developing stored procedures, functions, transact SQL queries
- Checks of the quality of data migration to a new system
- Offering Business Analysis Support for defining new products or developing the existing ones
- Good knowledge of SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- Helping the developers on technical issues related to SQL (security issues etc.)
- Analyze business request to develop or modify reports using SRSS
- Implementing and maintaining SSIS packages
If you identify with the goals and ethical values of our company, are curious about other countries and cultures, and have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with SQL database and SQL driven applications
- Banking/Financial experience represents an advantage
- Any MS SQL Certifications is a plus
- Good command of English
- Good communication skills
- Experience in the analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance of application systems based on SQL Server would be a plus
- Good skills in working with SQL objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Triggers, user defined data types and functions.
- Good knowledge of Reporting Services, SSIS packages
- Experience in query optimization & performance tuning. Used SQL Profiler, Execution Plan
- Experience in Database backup and disaster recovery procedures is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL Server Clustering, Replication, Log Shipping
- Good background in a disciplined software development life cycle (SDLC) process and has excellent analytical, programming and problem solving skills.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment and work independently, good team player.
This opportunity can offer you interesting and challenging work in a dynamic, international environment characterized by flat hierarchies.