For over a decade, INDG has been helping leading brands to drive their clients to action by delivering engaging (online) experiences. Unique in INDG’s approach is a combination of concept creation and realization that is backed by advanced software frameworks. This liberates the creative process from technical limitations and allows efficient, large-scale realization of innovative product experiences. INDG’s solutions are applied to assist customers throughout the product life cycle, such as product discovery, product advice, configuration and even allows customers to ‘place’ products in their own home (or office) environment.
Visual quality is non-negotiable. Without exception, every image we deliver needs to breathe perfection. In order to take creative ownership of all visual content within our projects, we are looking for a strong Art Director based in our Bucharest Studio.
Within INDG the Art Director role involves project leadership and applying creative ingenuity to a wide range of art and design challenges within the studio, guiding the teams to achieve lifelike, picture perfect CG content. A high degree of talent and skill is required and you will conceptualize design briefs, and carry out the execution of various types of work to a very high standard during both pitch and production stages of CG projects going through the studio. You know better than anyone else how to exceed the industry standards. You are a true pleasure to work with, by showing professional communication skills, being motivated and show a real passion for the job.
Our quality standards for Product Visualizations are equally important as the delivered quality of our Product Movies. We would love to find a talented CG Art Director who has at least dipped his toe in the water for Motion Direction and has the ambition to dive into this.
· Define and guard quality standards for Product Visualizations
· Create category reference images in 3D
· Generate inspirational, innovative concepts, designs, renderings and creative ideas.
· Match client wishes with an optimal visual result
· Provide feedback, direction and supervision to other artists; Brief and steer teams based on the client wishes and feedback
· Deliver results that meet and exceed expectations, ensuring a reliable contact with the team and clients when required.
· Present concepts and design ideas, listen to feedback and make recommendations that are achievable within budget and schedule
· Produce various types of artwork to support concepts, designs and ideas, to a high standard and within agreed timescales as required - eg: Storyboards, Production renderings, Sketches, Design documents and layouts, etc.
- Ability to work in a variety of styles, with an emphasis on realistic material & visualizations.
- A keen and critical eye for framing, composition, color, lighting, design, style and impact, with excellent attention to detail.
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in Art Direction, Production Design, Illustration or Conceptual Artist roles.
- Ability to mentor and supervise other artists.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - clear and precise communication regarding art and design related matters within the team and with clients and management is a core responsibility.
- A strong sense of initiative, and the ability to self-manage, multi-task, prioritize and problem solve.
- In depth knowledge of Photoshop.
- Honors or postgraduate level degree in Art and Design related field or equivalent.
- Ability to conceptualize directly in 3d and/or demonstrable experience with CG content creation applications such as 3dsmax, Vray, Modo, Maya, Z-brush, etc.
- Motion Graphics experience (including knowledge of After Effects, Nuke or similar).
What we offer
INDG offers a competitive salary and benefits package with excellent career development prospects. Becoming our new CGI-Director allows you to fulfill a role in which you can grow up to your maximum potential. We believe that our success relies on the passion and talent of our people; your personal development is therefore highly valued.
INDG helps global brands to drive their customers to action by engaging them online. For customers such as Philips, Marks & Spencer, Orange and Quick-Step, we deliver differentiating online experiences on demand and ensure they efficiently scale across all touch points. This is achieved by combining award winning creative designs and 3D product visualizations with the standard building blocks from our Product Engagement Suite. As such our solutions fundamentally drive online conversion and brand value while saving operational expenditure on marketing and support.