What we think you’ll need to be successful:
- Good English spoken and written skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Ability to integrate and work in a team.
- Solution focused and outside the box type of mentality.
- Motivation to learn new technologies.
- Ability to adapt fast to new scenarios
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
- Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas.
- Work with product managers, clients and sales teams to assess customer demand and usability of new applications.
- Perform individual project components within the entire development lifecycle including implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high performance Android phone and tablet apps.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of new applications.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.