THE VACANCY: 3D Generalist Junior/Mid level
YOUR ROLE WITHIN MEDIFY
As a 3d artist you are in charge of creating the 3d content of our applications. These animations and visuals are based on a storyboard that you will receive and you have to follow as a guideline. The CG work is focused around organic animations that should be attractive and explanatory. We strive to keep competing the best quality globally.
You will work in an international environment, having daily interaction with the Amsterdam office and communicate with specialists directly for detailed animation feedback. Whenever needed you’ll be invited to attend procedures in Dutch hospitals.
Most of the time you will receive all the needed models. The main focus is doing the camera animations, object animations, lightning, materials, rendering and compositing and in the end delivering the whole visual content to be placed in our framework.
What we need you to know:
- Cinema4d: junior /mid level (animation and rendering)
- Adobe suite: junior / mid level (mostly After Effects and Photoshop)
- Otoy Octane: basic knowledge would be an advantage (rendering plugin)
What we offer:
- Market conform salary
- Performance based bonus opportunities
- Learning environment to grow your CG skills (new techniques, …)
- Open minded culture
- Health insurance from a private clinic
- Opportunities to evolve in lead / senior position
- Growth path as a 3D generalist
Medify is a Dutch company, based in Amsterdam and Bucharest. We provide in e-health solutions that change the interaction between patients and healthcare professionals, based on a visual / CG approach for patient information while gathering the right information for the hospitals at once.
The Bucharest office is our CG studio producing all visuals and animations for our applications. As our client base is growing swiftly and e-health is booming in general, we will grow the Bucharest team heavily.
Currently positions are open for intern & junior/mid level 3D generalists and intern & junior modellers.
In a relatively short timeframe we’ve managed to transfer conventional patient intakes to complete digital intakes, having patients well prepared at home by our web-applications and ready to undergo medical intervention without the need to visit the hospital upfront. Our solutions have been successfully implemented in several hospitals and we won several awards. Right now we’re facing the international roll-out.
Please check out:
- 30 sec teaser of the digital intake: Teaser video
- Digital intake process in hospitals:
- Our website with details and demos:
- ~50 hospitals under contract
- 30 hospitals signed up last year
- International rollout started NL, BE, DE and UK
- ~50.000 digital intakes (current annual level)
- ~20.000 consulting hours saved (current annual level)
Please apply with a cover letter and a portfolio link (or wetransfer link) that presents yourself, your knowledge and your ideas.