Computer generated imagery is all around us. Consumers accept this as the new standard for visual communication and that fuels the desire for similar experiences elsewhere. INDG believes that at some point in the future all products will be virtual to everyone everywhere, which makes it possible to completely revise the way we learn about and interact with them. For the past 15 years, we have been helping multinational players like Philips, Adidas, Electrolux, Ralph Lauren and Yamaha from our bases in Amsterdam, New York, and Bucharest. Our propositions allow consumers to explore phones, shavers, television sets, cameras, vacuum cleaners, ovens, washing machines, couches, chairs, and many more products from every angle, inside and out. Our CG artists, interactive designers and developers focus on creating products so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them. Yes, at INDG we geek out to sexy technology like 3D modelling and AR, but behind the bits and bytes is an obsessive drive to design sophisticated and lasting software solutions that let consumers make the fantasy of owning our clients’ products more real.
INDG is experiencing exciting growth and expansion. To help us on the challenging journey to create the most beautiful and best-performing experiences for both clients and customers, we are seeking a Bucharest-based:
As a 3D animator you are responsible for creating 3D animations for objects and cameras, which are part of our interactive solutions. You will also be working on organic animations. We’re looking for a CG-artist who is experienced in animating in 3DsMax and After Effects and has a good feeling for animation flows, timing and compositions. In this role you will work for clients as Yamaha, Adidas, Philips and Ralph Lauren. You will help INDG to keep up the high quality work that we produce. Our solutions are product based and our visualizations are at a level where you will not be able to tell them apart from real-life or photography.
- Create animations for objects and cameras
- Create or adapt rigs and organize scenes for animation
- Assuring high quality with your eye for detail
- Demonstrate a good combination between artistic feeling and technical skills
- Working creatively to produce original and aesthetically pleasing solutions
- Excellent artistic skills with an emphasis on animation
- Knowledge of object-, camera- and organic animation and understanding of animation principles
- Experience with 3DSMax and Aftereffects
- You will have both an artistic eye and know how to use technology in to your advantage.
- A portfolio or show reel that demonstrates your seniority and relevant experience
- Ability to edit and create motion graphics in After Effects
- Experience in Realflow, FumeFX, 3DSMax MassFX or other toolings to create animations/simulations.
What we offer:
Besides always striving to deliver the best qualitative output, we also believe that a great working environment and having fun is important for our crew to perform up to their best ability. In addition to an environment where passion for technology and creative thinking is rewarded, INDG offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including training and career-development perks
Please check out our work
Please send your resume and cover letter via digitaljob.ro or at: email@example.com. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department at +40746 143 097 or through e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.