As a High Tech Copywriter, you will be responsible with the creative content of our marketing and PR. You are expected to own all communication activities and programs that engage and educate the public on 4PSA's mission, vision, goal, products and services.
We focus on content, so you will have to write in English a lot, therefore your skills must truly be exceptional.
What You Will Have to Do
- Create, develop and execute communication strategy to increase awareness through media and other creative tactics
- Produce marketing communications material for our employees, corporate clients, and partners
- Create the messaging, positioning and collateral for communication, including headlines, words and graphics that drive demand and display clear business value
- Review and enforce brand and corporate messaging guidelines across our online and offline presence
- Maintain social networking communication within related communities
- Respond to media requests, including interviews, meetings with the media and public, and attend events
- Write and review copy for various company projects
- Pitch reporters, bloggers and other influencers regarding news announcements as well as responding to proactive questions from these audiences
What You Must Know
- BS/MS in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Computer Science
- While experience is important, the most important is to prove that you are able to produce exceptional content.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing ability in English
- Very good understanding of technology with focus on software
- Experience creating a full spectrum of communications: social media, website/blog, press releases, public relations, white papers, ghostwriting articles/features, battle cards, data sheets, media pitches, bios, presentations and media kits
- Marketing copy-writing experience: be able to show us persuasive concepts, headlines and copy that make us both understand and crave something at once
- Email marketing experience: your subject lines and calls to action are clear and engaging
- Web content writing: show us how you guide consumers to understand before they buy
- Proofreading skills: you are a stickler for consistent tone, spelling, grammar and accuracy for your own and others' copy
- Ability to articulate a clear point of view on complicated issues and create a concise and well-written narrative to express it
- Traditional and social networking skills
- Extremely high attention to details in language, usability, and design
- Experience with global market is required.
- Graphics design and/or UX experience is considered a plus.
- Public speaking experience is considered a plus.
- Above industry financial benefits
- Over 20 benefits, from VIP medical insurance to shares and support programs
- Major technical challenges in real-time communications, high performance service delivery, data analytics
- Full support for relocation to Bucharest (including from abroad)
- Easy access to our office. We even have a Hugmobil to make your commute as short as possible.
The recruiting process is tough (not long). You will take challenging tests while meeting your future colleagues.
We guarantee full confidentiality.