Context & Mission
Game are more and more evolving toward services. Acquiring new customer is only 50% of the challenge, the other 50% are to keep them in the Ubisoft world. The service that Ubisoft will provide all along the gamer journey will make the difference. In order to increase efficiency, the communication toward gamers has to be multi-channel and personalized. Send the right message, to the right person, at the right moment, through the right channel.
To reach this objective, EMEA CRM team is looking for a graphic designer to deliver the best user experience through our communications and be able to support all requests from our internal stakeholders. You are in charge of the creation of all graphic assets delivered by the CRM team (emails, web & in-game banners). You are integrated in the EMEA CRM operations team based in Bucharest and reporting to the CRM Integration Team Leader.
Within a global environment, you work closely with EMEA brand managers, CRM lifecycle & integration specialists and will take part in operational deployment of CRM campaigns as graphic designer. You work on all Ubisoft games and their graphic universes (The Division, Watch Dogs 2, Just Dance, etc.). The condition of success relies on a very good understanding of CRM activities, strong ability to coordinate with teams coming from various backgrounds all over the world, and a good knowledge of CRM technologies.
Be one of the key player with the operation of the games at the intersection:
• CRM business teams located in EMEA and NCSA
• IT department: CSS
• Live Producers and Community Developers.
1. Taking part in process conception of EMEA CRM campaigns.
- Implementation of graphic templates to ease the creation process of emails.
- Handle the wireframes creation for email structure.
2. Emailing design and in-game / web assets
- Graphic conception of emails and newsletters for external clients.
- Take the lead of graphic projects (such as web banners / in-game assets)
- Development and optimization of graphic templates for all Ubisoft games (Rainbow Six Siege, The Division, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, etc.)
3. Reporting : contribute to enhance the capability of EMEA CRM team to evaluate its activity & ROI
• Work experience as Web Graphic Designer
• Attention to details
• High skills on Photoshop / Illustrator
• Good understandings on HTML5 / CSS3
• Proficient in English, French is a plus
• Good usage of the Microsoft software (Office, Visio, Project Management)
• Experience in working with email creative briefs in order to deliver the final email image
• Very good communication skills
• Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously and working under tight deadlines
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way - we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
• Since we value health, you’ll have access to private medical system