We are looking for a Digital Performance Specialist to implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
The ideal candidate is a digital media and online marketing professional skilled in using analytics tools to aid setting KPIs, planning, reporting, testing, optimizing, evaluating and presenting performance results.
What will you do?
- Be undertaking in-depth analysis of digital marketing activities in order to identify trends, insights and opportunities
- Track, report, analyze and optimize all digital marketing campaigns and their spend (PPC, Display, SEO, Affiliates, Social Media, Email, Video ...) to ensure effective ROI and reach sales objectives
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests to improve lead generation rate for each individual channel
- Provide actionable steps needed for conversion rate optimization
- Be monitoring, optimizing and measuring web trends, traffic metrics and funnel performance and regularly update the Digital Dashboard
What recommends you?
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Ability to understand complex data, identify key trends and opportunities, putting forward hypotheses to be tested and delivering recommendations
- Solid understanding of performance marketing and online customer acquisition
- Good planning skills, able to come up with solutions, being a problem sover
- Digital Media Metrics expertise
- Proficient with Google Analytics Custom Reports & Dashboards, Facebook Insights
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Advanced Excel skills and a good command of english
Great to have
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager, Google Webmaster Tools
- Google Analytics certification
- Up-to-date with the latest changes and best practices in SEO and SEM
What are we offering?
- A workplace with challenges as well as with the chance to develop your career in a multinational company and to contribute to the business growth
- A competitive salary, benefits personalized to your needs and performance recognition
- A management position in a motivated team, ready to support your fast integration in the business
- Your career and personal development, trainings and the salary have the same importance to us as they to for you