In order to become our colleague, you should be a real team player, flexible and highly responsible. Problem solving skills and attention to detail are highly appreciated as well.
In addition, we’re looking for:
- experience in Digital Marketing/Social media;
- understanding of current e-mail marketing concepts, strategies and best practices;
- fluency in English;
- creative vision, ability to transform vision into marketing strategy;
- proficiency in using end to end marketing tools;
- proven track record of managing and implementing successful social-media/on-line marketing campaigns;
- ability to efficiently communicate and work with cross-functional teams around the organization, as well as stakeholders;
- out-of-the-box mindset, and a positive can-do attitude;
- competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- previous work experience, especially in a fast-paced environment would be considered a plus.
Daily duties will consist in:
- manage, retain and maximize the acquisition potential of existing projects;
- plan, execute, optimize and report on media campaigns;
- create and implement online advertising campaigns;
- manage full campaign processes along with relationships with the suppliers;
- complete weekly and monthly reports;
- provide a high standard and efficient service to our clients;
- work in accordance with the established strategy and within budget to achieve set targets;
- maintaining a good communication with the suppliers;
- collaborating with internal teams, clients and partners on marketing and sales projects.
We are a digital company that focuses on delivering on time all the projects with excellent quality. We provide both custom-made and open-source solutions for our clients all over the world. Also, we implement mobile applications on all platforms.
We believe in the power of experiences. Because, regardless of their form, great experiences can connect people and instilling in them a truly unforgettable feeling that all of us can begin creating, right here, right now. Simply put, experiences build relationships, relationships build brands.