SALES CONSULTING is the human resources company with more than 10 years experience in this field, structured on 3 main domains/directions of activities: personnel recruitment and selection, assessment centers and personnel leasing.
Our client, leader in the office furniture market and office space planning, helps companies and their employees to work more effectively and comfortably. In specific figures we are talking about: 3.4 billion $ sales for 2008, 13 500 employees, 31 plants worldwide, 152 millions $ invested in R&D over the last 3 years. The company is listed on New York Stock exchange with SCS symbol.
Product Data Analyst, PDM
Our client is currently looking to enlarge their Product Data Technology Team to support the development of data that drives our product visualization applications and provides outputs for multiple 2D and 3D visual approaches.
- Gathering data and document information on product features and options including finishes that drive pricing and visual configuration combinations
- Investigate and gather data on product features, product capabilities, product limitations and product finishes
- Build data models for each product line that allows for specifications to be turned into 3D models
- Work directly with the geometry modeling team in Cluj-Napoca to connect data to 3D models and materials for building and viewing at 3D objects or rendering to images
- Connect and communicate with multiple internal teams globally on regional and global product to ensure data quality
- Ability to read and understand both part and assembly-engineering drawings, as well as understand and visualize 3D geometry
- Ability to view, understand and dissect 3D polygon based (3ds Max) product models
- Work and take direction from a team located in USA
- Three year (or greater) degree in a related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work and communication with a broad customer bases in a multi-national company
- Good understanding of advanced product specification information
- Understanding of 3D visualization needed from the Architectural business side
- Thorough understanding of visual and geometric requirements for a product from verbal descriptions, sketches, photographs, prototypes, and/or mock-ups
- Strong digital asset management capability
- Strong capability for interpreting architectural and design drawings, sketches, methods and terminology
- Talent to illustration a graphic that communicates a clear understanding of a complicated mechanism, assembly or product to those with less technical know-how
- Patience and interpersonal skills to provide customer service by resolving complaints effectively and being proactive in building positive relationships
- Ability to load, configure and operate computer applications and use furnished tools effectively
- Ability to navigate databases, understands structure, and analyzes data for use in the production and validation of publications or Web site content
- Capable of attaching or linking data attributes to graphics required by application programmers and third-party developers
- Ability to create IT application scripts, support application plugins is a plus
- 3D Computer-Aided Design tool knowledge is a plus
- Computer desktop publishing software application proficiency is a plus