Experienced 3d ARTIST for AAA VIDEO GAMES
The 3D Artist creates vibrant graphical content for the greatest games to be released worldwide and delivers a work that can be successfully integrated, being able to take into account the technological constraints and artistic direction.
Technical and artistic skills required:
• Experience in 3D modelling (low poly, high poly, normal map )Maya or 3D Studio Max ;
• 2D skills - Adobe Photoshop proficient (ability to create tillable and specific textures);
• Good notion of proportions and a good eye for the detail
Nice to have technical skills:
• Knowledge of Z brush is considered a plus;
• Previous experience working in the gaming industry is considered a plus;
• Leadership skills are considered a plus.
• Team work and very good communication skills, ;
• Good knowledge of English;
• A non"competent jerk" approach
• Receptive to feedback, open to learn new ways of doing things;
• Creative with high standards;
• Responsible and resourceful;
• Patient and resilient to stress, assertive;
• Create assets and textures in line with the project's artistic and technical direction (references, documents, etc.);
• Integrate assets and textures produced in the game engine;
• Verify the quality of his work once imported into the game, and make improvements when necessary;
• Use specific online project tools in order to achieve best results and meet deadlines;
• Efficiently uses the texture space and takes into consideration the pixel ratio;
• Determine the objects and environments required and adjust the work according to the story and the gameplay (Game Design Standards documents);
• Able to fast learn technical constraints of platforms, engines and software;
• Understand and apply graphic principles;
• Use artistic references to improve visuals;
• Able to micro plan and time estimate his work .
• A nice office in the center of the city;
• The opportunity to contribute to the greatest games in the world(Call of Duty, World of Tanks, RIFT, TestDrive etc);
• A hyper professional team to help you grow to greatness
• A place where you can share your personal values with the team and live the ones the team is living;
• Teambuilding events, medical services, days off, off-days.