3D ANIMATOR @ FrameBreed Studio
• Demonstrates a strong understanding of motion, weight, emotion, acting and timing.
• Responsible for the continuity and flow within and between shots and sequences
• Work with Animation Supervisor to execute the vision of the Director and Creative Director and create animation shots
• Ensure that all animated shots are production ready for lighting and dressing department.
• Experience in 3D software
• Good understanding of animation production pipeline
• Ability to work within a strong team environment; ability to take direction and a willingness to address comments and make changes
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills:
• ability to communicate with colleagues and work as part of a team;
• ability to work with a minimum of supervision and ability to problem solve;
• ability to deliver on schedule, working under pressure if required;
• respect for the procedures and requirements of a particular studio
Type: Full-time (Contract)